Shadowing is a great opportunity to spend a day as a Laker and experience first hand what it might be like to attend Mercyhurst Prep. Come make new friends and anticipate life as a Laker. Transfer students are welcome to shadow, and 8th graders from private schools are welcome to invite a friend from a public school, if they like.
Visitation dates are traditionally held in December and January, but it’s not too late! Please call the Admissions office to arrange a personalized shadowing experience. Call Marcia DiTullio, Admissions Director, at 814.824.2323.
Prior to your visit please check with your school to be sure the day you have selected is OK with your 8th grade teacher.
On the day of your visit remember the following:
- Please arrive between 8:00 and 8:10 a.m..
- Use only the main entrance of the school (west entrance which has the flag pole out front)
- You should wear casual clothing, but no jeans or sneakers unless Mercyhurst notifies you that the date you are shadowing is a jeans day.
- Lunch is provided in the Laker cafeteria.
- Please arrange to be picked up at 3:10 p.m.