PIA Application Requirementskristin
Application Requirements for Boarding Students
- Completed application, transcripts, letter of recommendation from current Math and English teacher along with a $175 USD application fee. A video interview will be scheduled with a member of the Admissions Committee once we are in receipt of these items.
- Application fees may be paid via credit card, check or WeChat. For additional information please contact our Director of Communication, Xiao (Shelly) Yu at email@example.com, 814.923.7230 or the MPS Lakers QR code.
- Most recent standardized test scores for TOEFL, SSAT, ACT, ISEE or PSAT. The Admissions Committee will meet and review student records on an individual basis. However, non-native English speaking international students with a TOEFL score of 80 and a 3.5 GPA will be given primary consideration.
- All students are required to have proof of immunization records on file prior to starting school or they may not attend classes until the proper immunization/vaccines have been administered.
- Original transcripts should be sent directly from the current school and are required no later than when the student arrives on campus. All documentation should be submitted to the International Admissions Office located in the Residence Hall, emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to Pennsylvania International Academy, Admissions, 8155 Oliver Road, Erie, PA 16509 USA