Mercyhurst Prep requires all incoming 9th graders to take our entrance exam as this is one of the tools that will be used to determine acceptance to Mercyhurst Prep. You must complete a printed application prior to reserving a seat for the entrance exam.
MPS Entrance Exam: Saturday, November 17 @ 9:00 a.m.
Entrance Exam Reservation
What you should know about the Entrance Exam:
- There is no fee for the Entrance Exam.
- You should arrive at the main (west) entrance of Mercyhurst Prep. Look for the flag pole in front of the building entrance.
- Students can arrive as early as 8:30 a.m., no later than 9:00 a.m.
- The exam will take approximately three hours.
- Please bring two #2 pencils.
- No calculators will be allowed.
If you have any questions about this exam, please contact our Director of Admissions, Mrs. Marcia DiTullio. She can be reached at 814.824.2323 or via email at email@example.com.