Mercyhurst Prep requires all incoming 9th graders to take our entrance exam as this is one of the tools that will be used to determine acceptance to Mercyhurst Prep. Before you can take the entrance exam, you must first apply online or complete a printed application. Your reservation cannot be finalized without an application.
Entrance Exam Reservation
What you should know about the Entrance Exam:
- There is no fee for the Entrance Exam.
- You can download the free guide and practice test at HPT® Study Guide/Practice Test.
- You should arrive at the main (west) entrance of Mercyhurst Prep. Look for the door with the flag pole in front.
- Students can arrive as early as 8:30 a.m., no later than 9:00 a.m.
- The exam will take approximately three hours.
- Please bring two #2 pencils.
- No calculators will be allowed.
If you have any questions about this exam, please contact our Director of Admissions, Mrs. Marcia DiTullio. She can be reached at 814.824.2323 or via email at email@example.com.