] offers several user benefits including:
- Scheduled recurring payments
- Automatic deposits when your child’s account balance runs low
- Extended purchase history for the past 90 days
- Low balance email notifications
- E-wallet to save credit card information for future use
- Mobile-friendly website
- Additionally, MySchoolBucks has a web store option that your district may choose to utilize
- Mobile app for iOS, Android and Windows devices is coming!
To use MySchoolBucks, you will need to visit www.myschoolbucks.com and create a new account by clicking on ‘Register For A Free Account’.
The MySchoolBucks system accepts the following payment methods: Visa, MasterCard, and Discover credit card or debit card.
The MySchoolBucks website is secure. It is owned and operated by Heartland Payment Systems, which is one of the largest and most trusted payment processors in the country. The system is fully compliant with all security regulations and card industry requirements. MySchoolBucks has achieved and maintains the highest security certifications in the industry, and all transactions are secured by 128-bit encryption and other security measures.