Shadowing is a great opportunity to spend a day as a Laker and experience firsthand what it might be like to attend Mercyhurst Prep. Come make new friends and anticipate life as a Laker. Transfer students are welcome to shadow, and 8th graders from private schools are welcome to invite a friend from a public school if they like.
Visitation dates are traditionally held in December and January, but it’s not too late! Please call the Admissions office at 824.2323 to arrange a personalized shadowing experience.
Prior to your visit please check with your school to be sure the day you have selected is OK with your 8th-grade teacher.
On the day of your visit remember the following:
- Please arrive between 8:00 and 8:10 a.m..
- Use only the main entrance of the school (west entrance which has the flag pole out front)
- You should wear casual clothing, but no jeans or sneakers unless Mercyhurst notifies you that the date you are shadowing is a jeans day.
- Lunch is provided in the Laker cafeteria.
- Please arrange to be picked up at 3:10 p.m.